Thursday, May 16, 2013

URBAN DECAY Naked Flushed

The URBAN DECAY NAKED collection of eyeshadow palettes has led me to my most recent URBAN DECAY Naked Flushed purchase consisting of three shades of blush.  With the success of the NAKED line, how could I resist, right?!  This travel ready compact is great for on-the-go touch-ups, and although I was nervous to stray away from my current favorite highlighter, I am not disappointed.  The pay-off is great, and there is a slight silky finish to the bronzer, highlighter, and blush.  The bronzer has buildable coverage- great for contouring and the blush is a great rose pink shade for summer tans.  I was most curious to try the highlighter and voila!  The shimmer particles are small in size, yet reflect light perfectly.




 According to Sephora.com, Naked Flushed is a silky bronzer, highlighter, and blush in a sleek, travel-ready compact.  The bronzer is a medium bronze satin; the highlighter is a soft pink champagne shimmer; the blush is a dusty rose satin with a hint of shimmer; and they are all full-sized.  It all comes in a sleek case with an easy-open magnetic closure and a big mirror that is compact enough for travel or mid-date touch-ups.



Urban Decay, Naked Flushed, $30.




The rectangular compact comes with a mirror and appears to be perfect for my Spring and Summer travels.  Suddenly looking at this bronze and rose gold packaging has me yearning for a day at the beach.





Swatches from left to right: bronze color, highlight color and pink color.


What do you lovlies think of this blush palette?  Do you have a favorite Urban Decay product or palette?  I would love to hear your opinions, please comment below.

XOXO,
Nicole Veronica

All comments within this blog post are opinions that are genuine and unbiased.  I am not affiliated with, nor was paid to review the URBAN DECAY brand or products.

No comments:

Post a Comment