Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Recent Necklace and Bracelet Purchases!

Have I told you lately how obsessed with jewelry I am?  Well, I am.  I have to give my grandmother credit for my taste in jewelry because as far back as I can remember she would always have an arrangement of cocktail rings on her fingers to match her shiny bracelets.  She notice my admiration for jewelry early on and has gifted me several of her pieces.  To this day I am so grateful for her sense of style as she will always be an inspiration to me.

More recently, I have come across two different jewelry designers who sell their items online.  These pieces are classic in style and great to pair with simple clothing collar lines as they can completely transform an outfit.  My first purchase was from ellandemm.com.  Ellandemm offers both necklaces and bracelets on their website.  My two most recent purchases are shown below.


From left to right, Emmie Rose Gold and Pink $43.50 and Sophia Collar Necklace, $44.50.




Alone, the necklaces makes quite the statement, or you may style them as I have, and layer the necklace for a bold look.


Audrey Classic, $39.50.


Another purchase I made at ellandemm.com was the Audrey Classic Necklace shown above.  This screams classic Hollywood glamour as it ties with two black felt ribbons.  This necklace may also be purchased in silver or silver smoked (a darker grey tone jewel).


Reva- Grey Crystal Rock Double Chain Necklace, $68.


Christy creates the most gorgeous necklaces and bracelets sold on her etsy.com shop, Butter & Scotch.  I purchased this necklace above to add a little rocker edge to my collection.  There are two chains of copper and silver with Swarovski crystals dangling in the center of the copper chain.  The entire necklace fastens with a lobster clasp closure.


Coco, Super Chunky Bracelet, $18.


Third from the left, The Harlow Bracelet, $65.

Also from Butter and Scotch I purchased the two bracelets shown in gold and platinum.  These are the perfect everyday bracelet to be worn alone, or stacked as I have.  Both are chunky enough to make a statement and offer great versatility in mixing with different styles.

Do you have favorite jewelry pieces that you resort to for an everyday look?  Is there a brand or look that you prefer?  I would love to know where you buy your jewelry and how you style it!  Please leave your comments below!

XOXO,
Nicole Veronica


All comments within this blog post are opinions that are genuine and unbiased.  I am not affiliated with, nor was paid to review the ellandemm or Butter and Scotch brand or products.  All of the items shown I have purchased for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment